From NOK 990
Experience the fascinating Røldal nature by bike – from the highest mountain to the mighty Langfoss waterfall ending majestically up in the fjord.
Røldal has some spectacular old roads outside the long tunnels with impressive road engineering and rock constructions. You’ll also get an amazing mountain view. By bus we will drive you to the highest point in the Røldal mountains. The guide will lead the group from the mountains down to the fjord.
From the mountains in Røldal to Eljarvik Farm in Åkrafjorden. In Åkrafjord we will get the best view of Langfoss from Eljarvik Farm. Langfoss has been voted one of the greatest waterfalls in the world by CNN Travel.
• Duration: 5 hours
• Season: June to October
• Difficulty: Medium
• Included: Guide, bike, helmet, transport by minibus and local lunch at Eljervik Farm
• You need: Outdoor clothing, gloves and water bottle
• Meeting Point: Røldal Stave church
• Possible pick up points: Hordatun hotel and Røldalsterrassen
• Starting time: 11:00 AM
• Groups on request: min 10, max 15